How to use your client and candidate attraction toolkit
Last week we launched a free toolkit packed with resources to help our members take positive messages about their good work to clients and candidates.
Here’s a breakdown of the different elements in your toolkit and how you can use them effectively.
1. ‘How to champion your good work’ e-book: Filled with recruitment industry facts and stats, this e-book will help to prepare you to talk to clients and candidates about the great work our industry does.
2. PowerPoint template: Mirroring the e-book, this is tailored towards clients and candidates, allowing you to talk about your transformative work. Add to existing presentations or use as a standalone piece.
3. Drafted tweets and text for LinkedIn, Facebook and blogs: Simply lift the text for a quick and easy way to convey your good work over social media. Pair with the social media images for a greater impact. For your blog, flesh out the text with your favourite key stats or your own brand messaging.
4. Template emails: Including messages about how jobs transform lives, you’re sure to get the attention of clients and candidates. Make sure your emails promote a link to your website or phone number to create opportunities for you to discuss your services with them.
5. Case study template: Case studies are a great way to show your impact in a meaningful way and you can get creative with how you use them. They can be put on your website, your blog, or even printed onto leaflets. Fill in the template with examples of your transformative work (and email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you promote them).
6. Window sticker and candidate/client leaflets: Simply print and display to show your support for ‘Jobs transform lives’. You can add your own logo to these materials, which are available via our print management portal.
7. Online banners: Ready to use and in a variety of sizes to suit your webpage, simply upload these to your website and have the image point to our ‘Jobs transform lives’ page (www.rec.uk.com/jobstransformlives).
8. Twibbon: This is like a bumper sticker for your Twitter profile image. It’s simple to add (instructions here) and shows your dedication to the recruitment industry and support for ‘Jobs transform lives’.
As the professional body for recruitment we want to promote all that’s good about our profession and to champion the value recruiters deliver. Using your toolkit, you can help us spread the message that jobs transform lives. Remember to use #jobstransform to tell us how you’re supporting the initiative.
If you need any support in using these materials, feel free to contact the REC marketing team at email@example.com.
This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 5th, 2016 by:Layla Fazal - Communications and Research Officer at the REC